TRIP’s commitment to vibrant sustainable neighborhoods recognizes that the physical environment is just one piece of a viable community. The people who live there – and their positive engagement – is critical to creating an environment that is welcoming and beneficial to all. We help residents build communities in which they and their families and neighbors will thrive.
TRIP offers free WIFI access at 378 Tenth Street.
Once you are in the vicinity of the building;
Look for Community Hot Spot Name:
Community Access at TRIP
Tell us about your experience living in the Hillside North and North Central neighborhood!
This 10-minute survey will help TRIP understand how YOU see the community.
Call 518-272-8289 ext. 234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper survey or to do the survey by phone.
*Each household who submits the completed application will get a $5 gift card AND be entered to win an additional $100 gift card.
*Must be 18 years or older. Must live between Hoosick and Ingalls and Oakwood and River Streets.
*One survey per household please.
We help build community in a variety of ways:
• Identifying and developing residents to become leaders in their neighborhoods.
• Providing support to TNAC (Troy Neighborhoods Action Council) through coordinating meetings and events and serving as an informational clearing house for residents.
• Assisting TNAC’s community initiatives such as the Troy Vacant Property Workgroup and the Troy Drug Free Community Coalition.
• Providing administrative support to resident-led efforts
• Sharing information regularly among and between Troy residents, elected officials, the city administration, business
owners and other stakeholders. Email email@example.com to be added to the TNAC e-mailing list.