TRIP recognizes the significant impact decent, affordable apartments have on people and communities. Simply having a place to live though does not make people feel safe, secure or ready to build strong community. Therefore, TRIP is launching a Resident Services Demonstration Project.
Our work with tenants will:
· Prevent evictions
· Increase income, reduce debt and improve credit scores
· Improve the move in process for both tenants and staff
· Bridge tenants to activities that build strong community
· Shape TRIP policies and procedures better reflecting our current tenant needs
· Build diverse communication methods which will reflect greater tenant satisfaction over time
Details will be coming soon! If you would like to learn more about Resident Services, or if you are a TRIP tenant and would like to contribute to the development of this new program, please reach out to Matt Vertefeuille, Director of Resident Services at MatthewV@triponline.org
Maintenance Request Form
To request a repair for your unit, please use our Online Maintenance Request Form
If you have an emergency repair outside of regular office hours, please call the 24-hour hotline: 518-292-0458.