What is a Skill Share?
Skill Shares are FREE and open to the public! You’re invited!
Who are we?
We are members of our community who want to think outside the bucks.
Troy Shares is a time bank. Members trade time, not money.
TroyShares is FUN and:
•helps us know each other
•helps us share our gifts
•helps us save money
You have something to offer.
Sun., Feb 10th
at Oakwood Community Center, Corner of Tenth & Hoosick Sts
3-4 pm Offers & Requests: Meet your neighbors
4 pm Workshop Session 1
• Healthy Cooking on the Cheap – Audrey Campbell
• How to Bike in the Winter – Andrew Lynn et al
4:40 pm Workshop Session 2
• Choosing & Maintaining Garden Tools – Howard Traite
• Intro to Community Organizing – Shanna Goldman
5:20 pm Workshop Session 3
• Health Panel: Nutrition, Herbs, Reiki, Homeopathy, Intuitive Counseling & More!
– Kathleen Boehning & Pati Cumo
• New Practices for Better Financial Health – Debra Lockrow
For more info:
troyshares.org or 518-308-8097